Date: 16 Sep 2020 (Wed)
Time: 14:30 – 15:30 (GMT+8)
Event URL: To be sent via confirmation email
Who should attend: Finance, IT, Admin & Operations and Procurement Professionals
SAP and Deloitte are partnering to deliver a session for Finance professionals. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted businesses and markets globally. Organisations and their workforce have to adapt to work remotely. However, operating in remote working conditions need not be a nightmare for CFOs and Controllers.
According to a recent study, 45% of Hong Kong organisations still run manual finance and admin processes, taking up employee time that can otherwise be used for productive work, a situation that may be costing US$342 million. Join us to learn what the ideal virtual finance operation looks like and identify areas and steps can take to transform its operation virtually, so as to improve efficiencies and keep up with the changing strategies to thrive in the “new normal”.
Join this event now and you will learn how to
- Replacing inefficient, paper-based processes with automated capture and processing of Invoices and Expenses.
- Facilitate greater compliance of company policies, reduce costs, and gain more control over employee spend
- See near real-time spend data and identify cost optimization areas
- Understand the strategic pillars that enable Finance to go virtual and how to make it happen
- Make finance applications more intelligent and increasing efficiency while reducing processing cost
|14:30 – 14:35||Online Check-in|
|14:35 – 14:40||Opening Remarks|
Hermi Chu, Territory Director, Hong Kong, SAP Concur
|14:40 – 15:00||Deploy a Contemporary Spend Management Solution in New World of Work|
Victor Hui, Presales Solutions Manager, SAP Concur
|15:00 – 15:20||The Path to Intelligent Finance|
Maggie Mok, Senior Solution Manager, SAP Hong Kong
|15:20 – 15:30||The Blueprint for Finance to Go Truly Virtual |
Anson Mak, Associate Director | Assurance – Finance, Controls & Capital Events, Deloitte
|15:30 – 15:40||Q/A session|