March 3, 2021

DIGITAL CFO ASIA

Transformative Insights for Finance

Arnab Roy promoted as new CFO of Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd

1 min read

Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd (SEIPL), the newly combined entity between Larson & Turbo (L&T) electrical & automation and Schneider low voltage & industrial automation, has promoted Arnab Roy as the new CFO w.e.f 1st Jan 2021. L&T sold 65% of its electrical & automation business to Schneider Electric in Sep 2020, with global investment firm Temasek owning the remaining 35%.

Roy possesses over 23 years experience primarily with an US MNC handing various portfolios including finance, accounting, tax, operations, supply chain, HR, IT, admin and regulatory issues. Roy was previously the CFO of Schneider Electric Infrastructure Ltd for almost 4 years since March 2017.