By: Vanessa Quake | 01 Feb 2020
In a unique look at how COVID-19 has impacted businesses and individuals, online legal document creator and legal tech community, DocPro Limited, has revealed their most downloaded legal contracts, letters and documents of 2020.
“It’s safe to say that 2020 was a year like no other,”Kim Chan, CEO, DocPro
“In reviewing the most used contracts, letters and documents downloaded by the DocPro community this year, we see that our members used DocPro to overcome challenges related to COVID-19 in 2020.”
Interesting, but unsurprising, the Brand Ambassador Agreement lead the pack as the most downloaded contract, with businesses placing more effort in social media and key opinion leader (KOL) marketing. And as businesses needed to find synergies through partnerships to weather the pandemic, it was also unsurprising to see the memorandum of understanding (MOU)- Joint Venture contracts coming in second place.
And taking a turn from business to personal Relationship Contracts were the third most downloaded documents. With couples being forced to deal with each other 24/7, to couples not being able to see each other for months, people turned to relationship contracts to govern difficult issues and maintain harmonious relationships.
Below is the full list of the top 10 contracts for 2020. For the top 10 list of the most downloaded letters and other documents, head over to the DocPro website.
Top Contracts in 2020
- Brand Ambassador
- Agreement Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) – Joint Venture
- Relationship Contract / Consent
- Engagement Letter and Success Fee Agreement from Advisor / Consultant
- Dropshipping Agreement
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) – Sale of Business
- NDA / Confidentiality Agreement for Business (One way / Unilateral)
- Mortgage Deed on Real Property
- Service Agreement – Consulting Work
- Investment Agreement – Single Investor