How to build an efficient & accurate financial reporting & consolidation process
6 May 2021
10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (GMT+8)
About this Masterclass
In today’s fast-paced and ever-changing business environment, companies need to perform financial consolidation in a swift, error-free fashion that automates as much of the process as possible. A lack of automation can result in serious delays or inaccuracies in the close and reconciliation.
Join DigitalCFO & LucaNet in this exclusive finance masterclass to learn more about how to build an efficient and more accurate financial reporting and consolidating process through automation.
What you can learn:
- identify & resolve challenges/gaps that are typically be overlooked during consolidation
- go through case studies and best practices to build a speedy and accurate consolidation process
- How to manage consolidation in a big group and overcome challenges such as FCTR
- How to speed up the close-to-disclose process and reduce time spent by 80%
- How to prepare an accurate financial consolidated statement efficiently
- How you can transform your consolidation process from manual to auto in days
Who Should Attend:
Chief Financial Officers, Financial Controllers, SVPs / VPs Finance, Finance Director, Senior Finance Managers / Finance Managers who are involved in the financial reporting & consolidation process.
10:00 AM – Opening Address by DigitalCFO & LucaNet
10:15 AM – How to build a more efficient financial reporting & consolidation process
11:00 AM – Case Study & Best Practice Discussion
11:30 AM – Question & Answer Segment
11:45 AM – Closing Address by DigitalCFO & LucaNet
12:00 PM – End of Masterclass