The company’s decision reinforces its support for the SMB community and will allow business owners to simplify billing and payment processes, helping companies receive payments faster.
Qinthara Fasya | 27 July 2021
To further extend the company’s support for small and medium-sized businesses, Zoho Corporation, a global technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive suite of business software applications, announced that its online invoicing solution, Zoho Invoice, will be completely free of charge starting today. The revenue growth of the Zoho Finance suite of products, of which Zoho Invoice is a significant component, has accelerated in the previous four years, indicating the demand for a complete invoicing solution for businesses of any industry to modernize their invoicing processes at a quick rate.
For small and medium-sized businesses billing and payment, the collection has continued to be a challenge, due to administrative costs, limited staff, and insufficient time resources. Additionally, businesses need the ability to access data remotely, which has caused a shift from on-premise solutions to cloud-based solutions. A forecast report by Business Market Insights, published in June 2020 notes that the Asia-Pacific e-invoicing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2020 to 2027, the market is expected to reach US$ 4,217 million by 2027, from a base of US$ 1,241 million in 2019. Cloud-based solutions are expected to drive this growth.
Fully cloud-based, Zoho Invoice enables businesses to create and send fully-customised, professional invoices in less than a minute, follow up for payments automatically, and get paid online to achieve efficiency in their invoice process. Zoho Invoice supports multiple languages including Thai, Vietnamese and Bahasa Indonesia.
Zoho has always supported small and medium-sized businesses, and Zoho Invoice has helped businesses with their invoicing needs since 2008. Zoho Invoice’s free offering will continue to help businesses streamline their billing and payment collection process through streamlined payment collection, simplified billing, tax handling, and more. Invoice integrates with Zoho applications and also integrates with third-party applications so that businesses can use the solution to sync their AR information to relevant systems contextually.
We launched Zoho Invoice in 2008, with the goal of providing a fully customisable invoicing solution for businesses of all sizes. Since then we’ve grown to millions of users worldwide. Through the migration from paper-based invoicing to digital invoicing we’ve seen the need for simplified billing to fit the customised needs of the SMB community. We hope offering Zoho Invoice for free continues to help businesses rebuild and grow amongst challenging times that they face today and for the future.Gibu Mathew, VP & GM, APAC, Zoho Corporation
Key benefits of Zoho Invoice include:
- Simplified billing: Businesses can create and send fully customised, professional invoices within minutes. Invoices can be sent automatically if they are recurring in nature.
- Streamlined payment collection: Payments can be collected quickly and securely online through Debit/Credit Cards and PayPal.
- Automated payment reminders: Based on customisable settings, the system will automatically send payment reminders to customers through email.
- Effortless expense tracking: Expenses can be recorded automatically by scanning the bill or receipt using the Zoho Invoice mobile app.
- Client portal: Businesses can allow their customers to keep track of all relevant invoices, projects and make payments through the client portal.
- Time tracking: Businesses can manage multiple projects, track time and accurately bill their customers.
- Instant reports: Businesses have access to 30+, real-time reports that provide insights into key financial metrics such as best-selling products, invoice statuses, pending payments, and more.
- Mobile apps: Zoho Invoice is available on the web or as a fully functional, downloadable mobile app available for all devices.
Zoho Invoice is available for free immediately on the web and as a fully functional, downloadable mobile app on all devices.
For more information, please visit https://www.zoho.com/invoice.
With 50+ apps in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back-office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools, Zoho Corporation is one of the world’s most prolific software companies.