Roles & Responsibilities:
- Secure attendees and registrations for virtual and physical events
- Monitoring and maintain data quality in the audience database and keep it up to date
- Own the growth of the audience development, keeping data clean
- Manage tech technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Strategize and perform online marketing campaigns including email newsletters, eDMS, lead generation, and promotion of white papers and research to the right B2B audiences
Requirements and Desired Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar function, dealing with CRM systems, content management systems, and other digital publishing software and processes. Experience in a media company is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve workflows.
- Meticulous and process-oriented, with extreme attention to detail.