Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook & Instagram) for Digital CFO Asia, reposting content from the website and creating original content such as infographics, social media blurbs, etc to grow followers and generate targeted web traffic for the website.
- Promote and market Digital CFO Asia as a leading finance transformation media to CFOs & finance professionals in Asia Pacific through various initiatives such as online surveys, events, awards, interviews and other special features.
- Promote and market Digital CFO Asia branded events, custom events and 3rd party events on http://www.digitalcfoasia.com and respective social media platforms.
- Basic web design work for article headers, website visuals and banners.
- Perform research on key accounts for the creation of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Campaigns for specific tech clients.
- Design & craft e-mailers, e-newsletters & 3rd party edms through Mailchimp to be sent out to Digital CFO Asia’s database of finance professionals.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc) and other softwares such as WordPress, Canva, Mailchimp.
- Proficient in various Google digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Youtube, Google Analytics, Google Meet etc.
- Strong interest in B2B Marketing
- Competent in achieving marketing KPIs given by management.
- Drives marketing partnerships with external stakeholders in the industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment.