DigitalCFO Newsroom | 11 March 2022
Annual global awards program to recognize organizations that have embraced modern accounting to
drive transformational outcomes.
Accounting automation software leader BlackLine, Inc (Nasdaq: BL) is accepting nominations for its 2022 Modern Accounting Awards. The company’s fourth annual global awards program will recognize customers that have demonstrated how they go beyond traditional accounting processes and embrace modern accounting to drive transformational outcomes using BlackLine’s market-leading solutions for financial close and accounts receivable automation, as well as intercompany financial management. Winners will join past award recipients including Dentsu International, Domino’s, McKesson, SiriusXM and Zurich North America.
BlackLine will honor customers in seven categories this year:
- The Unifier – For the company that has overcome the challenges inherent in a complex finance
technology landscape by unifying data, processes and visibility to deliver accurate results faster.
- The Accelerator – For the company that has automated routine accounting work to save time and
refocus finance professionals on strategic business initiatives, revolutionizing finance and accounting use
cases with process design and automation.
- The Closer – For the company that has embraced continuous accounting, distributing close tasks
across the period to reduce month-end workloads, speeding up the close process and supporting the
business in real time.
- The Capitalizer – For the company that has achieved operational excellence by unifying data and
processes with the deployment of BlackLine’s unified platform for accounts receivable automation.
- The Modernizer – For the company that has embraced modern accounting, moving from traditional,
manual and chaotic processes towards a proactive, predictable and fast finance and accounting
- The Transformer – For the company that has transformed finance and accounting operations with a
bold vision across people, process and technology.
- The Trailblazer – For the company that is a modern accounting pioneer, taking on new challenges to
continually eliminate manual processes through the creative use of technology solutions, advanced
functionality and new capabilities and features.
BlackLine customers can submit a nomination here through May 31st.
Entries will be evaluated by a team of BlackLine digital finance transformation experts. Award winners
will be celebrated at BlackLine’s annual global user conference BeyondTheBlack™ which is scheduled to
take place Tuesday to Thursday, Nov. 8th to 10th, in Las Vegas.