The Redefined CFO: The path to becoming the CFO of the future
19 May 2022, Thursday, 9:00AM to 1:30PM (GMT +8)
William Pickering Ballroom, Level 2
ParkRoyal Collection Pickering
3 Upper Pickering St, Singapore 058289
Understanding the progress and challenges of contemporary CFOs in today’s Finance Function landscape.
The ongoing revolution of finance transformation revealed how pivotal the roles of CFOs are in organizations. They are now expected to go beyond the finance function and steer the entire business operations into digitally-driven progress by making each department understand the role of technology, automation, and collaboration.
With the current economic climate, top management understands that there’s no time to get overwhelmed by various technologies, approaches, or tools being introduced to establish stability within the organization. This is where CFOs assume the roles of being the primary catalyst and strategist of the entire firm. Other than being inclined digitally, CFOs should now be envisioning the direction strategically, and integrating a financial mindset and approach into other parts of the organization to help them run efficiently.
Join Digital CFO in launching the Redefined CFO, a series of discussions about the entire journey of a CFO in the present day, in answering the question, ‘What makes a modern-day CFO?’.
- Understanding the role of CFOs in the digital revolution in the finance function.
- Risks and opportunities in finance function automation.
- Trends that are shaping the future of finance function.
- Technologies and tools that make up the modern finance transformation processes.
- Extending the role of Finance: Collaborating and aligning with the business and operations team.
- The difference between data-informed decision-making and data-driven decision-making process.
- How to pivot from traditional to digital finance.
[sched sidebar=”yes” url=”//dcfoasiasgsymposium.sched.com/”]View the DigitalCFO Asia Singapore Symposium 2022 schedule & directory.[/sched]
Who Should Attend:
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in the following:
- Finance & Business Transformation
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Financial Technology Solutions
Ryan Kwa, Group Publisher
+65 98510502 (mobile)
Rhea Torres, Conference Producer
Sin Hun Leng, Operations Director
+65 8811 2274 (mobile)