CFOs and finance leaders are considered the principal steward of capital in an organization. As one of the decision-makers in an organization, they are supported by competent and progressive teams that allow them to monitor where the capital was, is, and goes next.
While the finance function continues to progress, looking into the future is where the focus now lies. Therefore, the FP&A unit continues to receive critical attention, as they are now considered the drivers of change not just in Finance, but in the entire organization.
Join DigitalCFO Asia and Jedox in a discussion on the evolving function of Finance in an organisation and how the FP&A unit plays a vital role in this transformation.
- Understanding the role of FP&A in the Finance unit of an organization.
- How to build an ideal FP&A unit.
- Factors that influence the FP&A and Finance team to achieve value imperatives.
- Forecasts and analysis of FP&A trends.
- How Gradiant empowered their finance team with flexible and efficient planning
- The future of FP&A.
Who Should Attend
CFOs, Financial Controllers, Heads of FP&A, Heads of Finance, Finance Business Partners, SVPs/VPs Finance, Finance Directors, FP&A Directors and other senior finance leaders.
[sched sidebar=”yes” url=”//fpathenewengineoffinancetra2022.sched.com/”]View the FP&A: The New Engine of Finance Transformation schedule & directory.[/sched]