DigitalCFO Asia – Malaysia Symposium 2022
The Redefined CFO: What should Finance Transformation Look Like?
13 September 2022, Tuesday, 9:30AM to 4:30PM (GMT +8)
W Kuala Lumpur, Ballroom – Great Room 2, Level 9
121 Jalan Ampang 50450, KL Malaysia
2022 is a crucial year for CFOs and finance leaders. Now that they were being presented with alternative workflows, and groundbreaking technology and tools, exploring the value of these should and would be their next focus.
This is not new in the Malaysian market. Early this year, the Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) launched the Financial Sector Blueprint (FSB) 2022-2026. This initiative proves their commitment to a sustainable finance transformation that could meet the nation’s collective aspiration- “Prosperous, Inclusive, and Sustainable Malaysia”.
Digitization and automation have already begun to influence the market, what’s next for a finance leader is to understand how they should integrate these developments to create an agile and flexible finance function of the future. How it can affect the concerns for the ongoing debate on workforce turnover, ESG, and the like?
Join DigitalCFO and other forward-thinking finance leaders in another Redefined CFO Series where we exchange thoughts on what should a finance transformation look like after it is initiated.
– Examining the logical next steps for CFOs following with the start of finance transformation.
– Identifying what makes a modern finance function.
– Understanding how agility can drive finance transformation forward.
– Establishing a sustainable finance function.
– How to win the “war for talent” in presence of emerging tools such as automation and artificial intelligence.
– Technologies and tools that could enhance a future-proof digital finance function
– Latest economic updates, business risks, and opportunities for CFOs that could drive change in the market.
Who Should Attend:
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, that are involved in the following:
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A), Strategic Planning & Forecasting, Costing & Budgeting, Treasury Operations, Project Financing, Accounting, Merger & Acquisition (M&A), Investment / Portfolio Management, Auditing & Internal Control, Tax Governance, Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Statutory & Regulatory Reporting, Fiscal Policy Planning, Financial Technology Solutions
Register for your complimentary pass today!
View the DigitalCFO Asia Malaysia Symposium 2022 schedule & directory.