In challenging times, organizations are placing increasing importance on who they do business with. To do that, organizations must have a robust and optimal supplier management network in place to manage different emerging risks such as financial risk, compliance risk & reputation risk.
By leveraging on data, analytics & market intelligence, organizations can now build supplier risk resiliency through extensive screening of their suppliers. They need to identify the various potential risks and develop strategies to help mitigate the risks.
Join DigitalCFO & Moody’s Analytics, in this exclusive webinar with industry experts and procurement leaders to find out how organizations can leverage on data & market intelligence to formulate and put in place a risk-resilience system for suppliers & other third-party affiliates.
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN
- Screening & monitoring suppliers with data.
- Various types of emerging supplier risks: financial risk, compliance risk, reputation risk, etc.
- Leverage on multiple data sources such as supplier market intelligence, companies’ financial metrics, private companies, and risk database to formulate a risk-resilient system.
- Detailed analysis of suppliers such as group spend analysis, supplier dependency and other latest developments.
- How to integrate various structured and unstructured data sources, analytics & other technology for optimal risk management strategies.
Timing: (GMT +5:30)
Opening Address by DigitalCFO Asia
Pandemic Recovery: South Asia in the Global Perspective
Supplier Risk Management through the lens of regulatory risk, reputation risk and ESG
Panel Discussion - Building Supplier Risk Resiliency amidst a Global Pandemic
- Ravindra Jadhav, General Manager, Supply Chain Management, Tata Communications
- Benny Kesuma, Head of Corporate Solutions, APAC & ME, Moody's Analytics
Closing Remarks by DigitalCFO Asia
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
About Moody’s Analytics
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for our industry-leading and award-winning solutions, made up of research, data, software, and professional services, assembled to deliver a seamless customer experience. We create confidence in thousands of organizations worldwide, with our commitment to excellence, open mindset approach, and focus on meeting customer needs.