Digital CFO Asia (www.digitalcfoasia.com) is a leading finance transformation media providing the latest news, tech trends, insights, resources & industry events to CFOs & finance leaders in Asia Pacific. Headquartered in Singapore, Digital CFO Asia helps connect technology partners to finance professionals over various platforms such as online media, virtual & live events. We are a media industry leader in APAC with a clientele consisting of the biggest tech companies in the world today.
What we offer:
- A growing finance media company in the B2B tech & digital transformation space, where you can gain valuable experience & knowledge in the areas of digital transformation, the hottest topic in the market right now.
- Cool, new & chic co-working space with no fixed workspace. We have a work-from-anywhere policy in the office.
- Flexible / part time working schedule with option to work from home on selected days of the week.
- A culture that promotes empowerment, autonomy, and new ideas, enabling employees to deliver the best work of their careers
Digital CFO Asia is expanding and is actively on the lookout for suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
- Audience Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Secure attendees and registrations for virtual and physical events
- Monitoring and maintain data quality in the audience database and keep it up to date
- Own the growth of the audience development, keeping data clean
- Manage tech technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Strategize and perform online marketing campaigns including email newsletters, eDMS, lead generation, and promotion of white papers and research to the right B2B audiences
Requirements and Desired Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar function, dealing with CRM systems, content management systems, and other digital publishing software and processes. Experience in a media company is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve workflows.
- Meticulous and process-oriented, with extreme attention to detail.
2. Marketing & Social Media Executive (Internship)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook & Instagram) for Digital CFO Asia, reposting content from the website and creating original content such as infographics, social media blurbs, etc to grow followers and generate targeted web traffic for the website.
- Promote and market Digital CFO Asia as a leading finance transformation media to CFOs & finance professionals in Asia Pacific through various initiatives such as online surveys, events, awards, interviews and other special features.
- Promote and market Digital CFO Asia branded events, custom events and 3rd party events on http://www.digitalcfoasia.com and respective social media platforms.
- Basic web design work for article headers, website visuals and banners.
- Perform research on key accounts for the creation of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Campaigns for specific tech clients.
- Design & craft e-mailers, e-newsletters & 3rd party edms through Mailchimp to be sent out to Digital CFO Asia’s database of finance professionals.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc) and other softwares such as WordPress, Canva, Mailchimp.
- Proficient in various Google digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Youtube, Google Analytics, Google Meet etc.
- Strong interest in B2B Marketing
- Competent in achieving marketing KPIs given by management.
- Drives marketing partnerships with external stakeholders in the industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
SEND IN YOUR RESUMES TO: